Only thing I'll add is this: Use Castrol LMA.
eric in vermont
posted by 68.142.4...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Clutch Slave/Clutch master, Randy 69/96, Mon, 9 Jan 2012 09:03:31
- Re: Clutch Slave/Clutch master, Richie S., Mon, 9 Jan 2012 18:18:53
- Thanks Richie S more..., Randy 69/96, Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:00:14
- must bleed with pressure -- only safe way n/m, jimmy, Mon, 9 Jan 2012 20:21:27
- Thanks!, Randy 69/96, Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:01:12
- Re: Thanks!, eric in vermont, Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:35:38
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!