As Forrest mentioned, the incentives are tiered so a Vector has $4000 off right now.
Run the numbers like this:
Invoice Price (you can get this from Edmunds.com or by contacting Saab directly)
Less: $4000 Vector Discount
In the math you show, you double counted the incentives.
And keep in mind Forrest's comment - GM is reimbursing the dealer for what the dealer loses on the transaction. He should be more than happy to work through this with you.
posted by 65.42.42...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- People who test drive a Saab..., LAGene, Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:53:56
- Call SAAB USA, gatorcpa, Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:15:40
- Does this deal sound right?, LAGene, Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:58:16
- Re: People who test drive a Saab..., Ben, Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:30:19
- gmsupplierdiscount.com, LP, Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:44:52
- Re: People who test drive a Saab..., Forrest, Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:30:24
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!