NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
I've spent quite a bit of time searching for a clutch input shaft seal/sleeve but cannot find one from a reputable source. One that doesn't take your money and "maybe" send one the day they get it back in stock.
How to charge for that time spent searching?
It's tiresome when you read other posts suspecting/claiming price gouging as soon as the price moves a tad up to correct for price increases beyond their control, especially with these random price changes that happens almost every other month nowadays.
Back only 10-15 years ago when they had to print new price fiches and send them out to every dealership they were much more careful and didn't change it more then every 6 month at the most.
Now I suspect it is a pimple faced computer nerd sitting there just punching in a new percentage number at HQ and to him it doesn't matter if he change price structure of millions of parts worldwide or killing monsters on WOW.
Volvo is by far much worse than Saab in changing prices and sometimes they go up and sometimes they go down on the same part, even on parts for 20-30 year old cars where the dealer don't even stock the parts anymore.
That's why I suspect it is a person with no anchoring in real life that do the price changes.
Posts in this Thread:
- Eeuroparts 5% off Sale, Steve H , Tue, 7 Feb 2012 08:04:14
- Re: Eeuroparts 5% off Sale, JustinHiFi , Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:45:41
- Re: Price bumps, DivrDon , Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:51:19
- Re: Price bumps, DivrDon , Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:49:35
- Everyone is paying more for everything right now, Chadwick , Wed, 8 Feb 2012 10:25:47
- I hear ya., SWEDECAR , Wed, 8 Feb 2012 18:18:24 <-- Viewing This Message
- eEuro still #1 in my books!, RBatsch, Wed, 8 Feb 2012 05:32:28
- Re: Eeuroparts 5% off Sale, EGD , Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:37:04
- They did bump up prices about 5%, you are right., turrbo , Tue, 7 Feb 2012 09:23:19
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.