NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I brushed on a thick coat of rejuvenating oil, then covered in plastic and set the space heater on 85 degrees. So it's been 24 hours and the oil seems to soaking in just some what. I'm going to let it set another 24 hours then pristine clean it away. So I'm not impressed, but I will keep trying. Oh the car is my 90 spg.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Leatherique round one, Nathan Pflaum , Mon, 3 Jan 2011 21:47:38
- Re: Leatherique round one, poop deck pappy , Sat, 2 Jul 2011 20:59:10
- Thick Leather, Ken , Mon, 18 Apr 2011 21:37:24
- Unfortunately, I donâ€™t think there..., Savary , Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:43:51
- is this what leatherique should look like after one app, Nathan Pflaum , Tue, 4 Jan 2011 17:53:42
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.