NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The ZoneAlarm subscription ran out, so for the moment I'm running the CA version I get for free with my DSL and the Windows Firewall. But I haven't really kept up. CNet give ZA great reviews, but the users hate it (though I've used it happily for years).
The CA + Windows good enough? Or should I spring for the new ZA? Or is something now considered to be better than ZA?
Thanks for your ideas.
posted by 70.233.152...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- ZoneAlarm or......?, OKSaabs , Sun, 16 Sep 2007 06:40:14
- Re: ZoneAlarm or......?, vvack0matic, Mon, 17 Sep 2007 20:30:34
- Comodo Firewall, Lily, Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:29:19
- Re: ZoneAlarm or......?, AeroDave , Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:07:47
- I cannot get Zone Alarm to work!!, turrbo , Sun, 16 Sep 2007 21:22:15
- I use ZoneAlarm and it works just fine..., Scott Paterson , Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:17:22
- Re: ZoneAlarm or......?, LesH , Sun, 16 Sep 2007 08:36:56
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.