A long time ago, I quit reading any car reviews in Consumer Reports, for this very reason. What is amazing is the amount of obsessing they did just over the subject of the "key in the floor."
posted by 66.158.16...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- GM would be pleased to keep Saab., JohnA , Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:42:35
- other learned opinions from Atlantic Wire, JohnA , Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:05:31
- Re: other learned opinions from Atlantic Wire, TriCitySam, Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:48:47
- This author is clueless - big surprise, Erik919kt , Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:26:57
- Re: LOL, This thread could go on for pages and pages..., Street, Thu, 26 Nov 2009 00:47:08
- How about the quirky moose resistant roof......, Mark from Toronto, Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:10:58
- Re: This author is clueless - big surprise, Robert Johnson, Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:40:33
- Re: This author is clueless - big surprise, JohnA , Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:05:52
- When will they announce the Saab Delta 88 ? lol, Mark from Toronto, Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:56:59
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!