I'm a little surprised by the decision to base the rally car off the Countryman rather than the standard Cooper. I'm afraid that this is a marketing driven decision, rather than a performance or engineering driven one.
posted by 71.184.194...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Saab & BMW engines, Nevin, Wed, 29 Sep 2010 03:13:53
- Re: Saab & BMW engines, daniel burkert, Sat, 15 Jan 2011 13:19:52
- Mini unveils new World Rally Championship car in Paris, JohnA , Fri, 1 Oct 2010 09:00:40
- Re: Saab & BMW engines, SpykedNine , Thu, 30 Sep 2010 22:03:00
- bimmer is better engine choice then Opel, Siegfried, Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:21:04
- I want my 2.3!!! n/m, Boomer, Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:10:52
- Re: Saab & BMW engines: What to think?, SENewhouse, Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:56:46
- Only 1.6 liter?, RichF, Wed, 29 Sep 2010 06:20:12
- More reading, Mike Johnson, Wed, 29 Sep 2010 05:25:00
- Could be just the base engine...., Mark from Toronto, Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:08:24
- What about the SAAB 4 cylinder in the 9-5 and Viggen?, bender , Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:49:44
- Re: What about the SAAB 4 cylinder in the 9-5 and Viggen?, Simon S, Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:59:48
- nice, kaslop, Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:05:47
- Re: What about the SAAB 2.0L in the c900/SPG?, James, Thu, 30 Sep 2010 08:30:26
- Re: What about the SAAB 4 cylinder in the 9-5 and Viggen?, Mark from Toronto, Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:16:54
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!