The iPhone is GSM compatible already so will work fine in Europe and everywhere else in the world. If you or your daughter are staying extended times in Europe just buy a local SIM card and swap your USA Sim card for this in the iPhone... probably work out cheaper and very easy to do. No need to jailbreak a phone if you want to swap the SIM for a local (Euro) carrier.
posted by 124.168.97...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Smartphones... Input needed, Noel , Sat, 28 May 2011 07:15:31
- I just got an HTC Incredible 2 - CDMA and GSM enabled., BrianG, Thu, 2 Jun 2011 13:37:21
- HTC Sensation or Samsung Galaxy S II, AdamB , Mon, 30 May 2011 09:45:54
- PS, AdamB , Mon, 30 May 2011 09:57:31
- Battery life on Samsung Droid Charge is awful, Saabpilot , Sun, 29 May 2011 20:18:47
- Re: Smartphones... Input needed (long), Steve G , Sun, 29 May 2011 09:35:40
- Re: Smartphones... Input needed, turbocon86, Sat, 28 May 2011 18:32:38
- Thanks. Now to make it more complicated..., Noel , Sat, 28 May 2011 13:16:37
- Re: Thanks. Now to make it more complicated..., sab, Sat, 28 May 2011 16:23:19
- Make that two, Tim, Sat, 28 May 2011 14:01:29
- Re: Thanks. Now to make it more complicated..., Craig, Sat, 28 May 2011 13:57:46
- My iPhone 3 worked well in Europe..., Mike Lynch , Sat, 28 May 2011 13:49:13
- Re: Smartphones... Input needed, Joel H, Sat, 28 May 2011 11:59:26
- iPhone4, but --, Dan-O, Sat, 28 May 2011 10:23:10
- There's the iPhone and then everything else, JTMav, Sat, 28 May 2011 09:52:38
- iPhone iPhone iPhone!!!, B Millar , Sat, 28 May 2011 08:38:57
- Re: Smartphones... Input needed, JWorsman, Sat, 28 May 2011 08:06:24
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!