They bought into Chrysler for that reason--inroad to the US. Same reason Daimler made the investment years ago. Mercedes has a much bigger presence here because of it. Fiat is using the same tack. Those little 500s have been pouring in to a Chrysler dealership near where I work since March. Tiny little things. The lot is littered with them, but I haven't seen one actually driving on the local roads yet.
posted by 64.128.17...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Just saw they are building a FIAT dealership near me., Brian, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 15:35:25
- Re: Just saw they are building a FIAT dealership near me., turbocon86, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 06:45:22
- FIAT Monday Night Football Ad, dtech aka cheaptech, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:24:47
- Do Fiats still fall apart?, JerseySaab , Mon, 12 Sep 2011 19:05:41
- Fiat Strada we had was a great car. 300k miles on it., pushrodsaab, Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:02:21
- In the 60's and 70's, I had 4 Fiats and enjoyed, Osvensk , Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:21:27
- Re: Do Fiats still fall apart?, Simon S, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:15:44
- Re: Do Fiats still fall apart?, nwas, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 20:14:58
- For you Northern NJ SAABers, some FIAT trivia......, andym, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:05:12
- They don't call them showrooms either, Ken , Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:38:46
- U.S. sales, BlueWhite, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:17:55
- I have seen more Fiat 500s on the road than...., TKC, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:08:54
- Re: Just saw they are building a FIAT dealership near me., Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:32:04
- Re: Just saw they are building a FIAT dealership near me., Paul B., Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:31:49
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!