NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Sweet. That's the vintage that the cabby had. I say some truly microscopic versions of this car in my week of travelling (Palermo to Arigento, to Etna, Catania, Messina, Cefalu, and Erice. Nice island - gotta go back and explore the southeastern end.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Just saw they are building a FIAT dealership near me., Brian, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 15:35:25
- Re: Just saw they are building a FIAT dealership near me., turbocon86, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 06:45:22
- FIAT Monday Night Football Ad, dtech aka cheaptech, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:24:47
- Do Fiats still fall apart?, JerseySaab , Mon, 12 Sep 2011 19:05:41
- Fiat Strada we had was a great car. 300k miles on it., pushrodsaab, Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:02:21
- In the 60's and 70's, I had 4 Fiats and enjoyed, Osvensk , Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:21:27
- Re: Do Fiats still fall apart?, Simon S, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:15:44
- Re: Do Fiats still fall apart?, nwas, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 20:14:58
- For you Northern NJ SAABers, some FIAT trivia......, andym, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:05:12
- They don't call them showrooms either, Ken , Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:38:46
- U.S. sales, BlueWhite, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:17:55
- I have seen more Fiat 500s on the road than...., TKC, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:08:54
- Re: Just saw they are building a FIAT dealership near me., Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:32:04
- Re: Just saw they are building a FIAT dealership near me., Paul B., Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:31:49
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.