NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
In my opinion, yes, they are as good as everyone says. I have an old used set for my 9000, non-studded, and when they wear out I will be buying another set.
Not 100% sure if it's true, but I've heard they are the same tire as one of the Gislaved Nordfrost models - both brands are owned by the same company now.
posted by 24.34.13...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Snow tires: General Altimax Artic - any opinions?, Skip, Wed, 23 Nov 2011 01:38:28
- Re: Snow tires: General Altimax Artic - any opinions?, ahab, Thu, 24 Nov 2011 19:09:02
- Best snow tire I've ever used., Saabpilot , Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:02:17
- Thanks for all the input !!, Skip, Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:31:59
- Re: Same tread design as the original Nokian Hakkas?, Brian, Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:07:20
- excelent tires..., MikeinVT , Wed, 23 Nov 2011 07:58:26
- Two thumbs up, Eric Law, Wed, 23 Nov 2011 07:33:08
- How do they handle in dry/wet?, B Millar , Wed, 23 Nov 2011 07:52:02
- If you're looking for viable all seasons >, Bill Davies , Sat, 26 Nov 2011 09:06:15
- Brett, just get Nokian WR-G2s, Noel , Thu, 24 Nov 2011 08:51:51
- Re: How do they handle in dry/wet?, thatbobguy , Wed, 23 Nov 2011 18:06:13
- I just bought some, and it is snowing !, Mike Johnson, Wed, 23 Nov 2011 04:51:49
- Re: Snow tires: General Altimax Artic - any opinions?, turbosaab , Wed, 23 Nov 2011 03:32:35
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.