Indeed .The new museum owners have an excellent opportunity to not just build a new SAAB museum but perhaps a museum devoted to all sorts of rally/race type cars. they could display cars that competed along with SAAB as well.This way they could expand their audience to all auto enthusiast.
I went to the Indy 500 museum and they had all sorts of cars and memorabilia that had nothing to do with the 500 and it was equally fascinating to see this stuff.They had all kinds of stuff,Driver suits,Club badges,trophy's, even displays of memorabilia from vintage European Rally's.
posted by 98.203.70...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Saab Owner's Club GB announcement on Top Gear special, JohnA , Wed, 1 Feb 2012 05:26:48
- any idea when it will air? n/m, Tim, Sat, 25 Feb 2012 13:27:47
- Holy moly!, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:04:25
- Saab Museum turned out just right, JohnA , Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:37:57
- blin, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:45:50
- I'm going to have to add BBC to my channel lineup., B Millar , Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:28:42
- Re:, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:37:58
- Re: Re:, Larry West , Thu, 2 Feb 2012 07:32:57
- Re: Re:, pushrodsaab, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:54:34
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!