Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
I agree it's somewhat unlikely, but I guess the point is that there is nothing intrinsic to Saabs that makes them prone to front end vibration at speed. My current 9-5 Aero has 93K, and other than new subframe bushings, the front end components aren't new. Yet the car is rock solid at highway speeds.
When I had the issue with the '03 wagon, the dealer service advisor told me (as another poster pointed out) that most Saab OEM wheels are made from a soft alloy and can be easily knocked out-of-true by poorly maintained, potholed roads. Do you live in the snow/salt belt?
posted by 171.161.16...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Vibration in EVERY Saab - Why?, James, Thu, 24 May 2012 05:11:23
- 1 out of 3 for me., turrbo , Thu, 24 May 2012 15:39:42
- Re: Vibration in EVERY Saab - Why?, Simon S, Thu, 24 May 2012 11:54:12
- This was an issue for 1 of the 6 Saabs I've owned, ToddInMA, Thu, 24 May 2012 10:30:43
- James, you aren't from Mordor, are you?, Siegfried, Thu, 24 May 2012 10:19:54
- Are the rims round?, Coggs, Thu, 24 May 2012 06:36:47
- Never been an issue for me., B Millar , Thu, 24 May 2012 05:42:22
- REALLY, saabsince 93b , Thu, 24 May 2012 08:56:25
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!