NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
For warranty claimants, would be interested to know how the list was populated: date of purchase, date info reported to Saab from dealer, etc.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Saab Bankruptcy - Filing a Court Claim, Jonathan , Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:28:45
- Proof of Claim...amount?, Clay McNeely , Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:05:11
- Re: Saab Bankruptcy - Filing a Court Claim, Larry, Sat, 21 Jul 2012 05:32:15
- Re: Saab Bankruptcy - Filing a Court Claim, EGD , Fri, 20 Jul 2012 13:48:04
- Re: Saab Bankruptcy - Filing a Court Claim, (no name) thread will expire, Fri, 20 Jul 2012 12:46:17
- Re: Saab Bankruptcy - Filing a Court Claim, orphancarfan, Fri, 20 Jul 2012 12:16:36
- Identity Theft? Its a matter of Public Record. nm, Simon S, Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:21:14
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.