NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
An agency we worked with last year has approached us about positions they have open in England. It sounds kind of interesting but I don't know the first thing about what would be required in terms of visas, work permits, income tax (would we pay here, there or both?), Social Security withholding issues, etc. Since free housing is typically part of the deal that wouldn't be an issue, I'm just curious about the possible pitfalls. As a former British car owner, avid fan of BBC and a lot of British TV shows going back to the 70's, I'd love to spend a year or two there.
posted by 68.40.170...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Any Yanks who've lived/worked in Britain?, No Snaab , Mon, 23 Jul 2012 09:10:02
- Thanks everyone, No Snaab , Thu, 26 Jul 2012 04:48:19
- Re: Any Yanks who've lived/worked in Britain? Yes!, SENewhouse, Wed, 25 Jul 2012 14:08:06
- Work visas..., Noel , Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:46:46
- Dual UK/US citizen here, RodM, Tue, 24 Jul 2012 14:12:52
- I hope you don't have a dog., STICKMAN, Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:31:03
- Re: Any Yanks who've lived/worked in Britain?, Bill Homer, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:40:32
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.