I've never had to replace windows, but will need to soon. What kind of prices should I expect to pay for good quality? I'm in SW Ontario.
posted by 24.246.55...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Old House - Replace or Repair windows?, Randy Thatcher , Mon, 23 Jul 2012 05:54:10
- Re: Old House - Replace or Repair windows?, Ultimated , Tue, 24 Jul 2012 04:55:37
- Re: Old House - Replace or Repair windows?, JamieZ, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:13:36
- Re: Old House - Replace or Repair windows?, (no name) thread will expire, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 09:26:50
- Re: Old House - Replace or Repair windows?, Snowmobile , Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:24:35
- Re: Old House - Replace or Repair windows?, brick8 , Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:06:42
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!