You seem to have already answered your own question.
posted by 98.203.70...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Gun owners. Which Colt .45 M1911to buy?, Brian, Sun, 5 Aug 2012 05:04:38
- Re: Gun owners. Which Colt .45 M1911to buy?, Huzrjim, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:07:51
- Colt for me, John in Bismarck, Mon, 6 Aug 2012 14:17:11
- Re: Either wait..., Dano in Texas , Sun, 5 Aug 2012 17:45:43
- Wilson Combat, andym, Sun, 5 Aug 2012 14:06:48
- Re: Gun owners. Which Colt .45 M1911to buy?, EGD , Sun, 5 Aug 2012 13:45:41
- Only if you modify 1911. Otherwise get a Glock., Norm95, Sun, 5 Aug 2012 09:45:11
- Re: Gun owners. Which Colt .45 M1911to buy?, pushrodsaab, Sun, 5 Aug 2012 08:07:37
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!