NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Even the H3 which is just a glorified pickup truck is hard to get parts for. A few months ago I ordered a left rear caliper for one overnight and 6 days later a rusty used one showed up from GM in a new box.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- GM is screwing over owners of all their dead brands, MI-Roger , Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:33:26
- Not just GM, Bruce, Tue, 14 Aug 2012 07:05:21
- That's the old GM screwing you, Gene N , Tue, 14 Aug 2012 05:08:17
- Speakers, No Snaab , Tue, 14 Aug 2012 04:32:08
- Get better speakers, Bill Homer, Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:00:49
- It's bad for Hummers., John Myers , Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:34:40
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.