NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Mary McGrath, Customer service specialist at East of Sweden, a Saab only repair shop in Broomfield Colorado was fatally shot today. Details are scarce.
Mary was a very kind woman, may she rest in peace.
Fatal Shooting at Saab repair shop in Broomfield Colorado
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Tragedy at East of Sweden in Broomfield today, Jonathan Scupin , Fri, 12 Oct 2012 22:22:17
- Re: Tragedy at East of Sweden in Broomfield today, Harry Adams, Tue, 16 Oct 2012 20:52:36
- more info - tragic and bizarre story, dtechakacheaptech , Tue, 16 Oct 2012 15:51:59
- She helped me when I bought my C900, Eiron, Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:20:38
- link to more info - photo of suspect, dtechakacheaptech , Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:41:31
- Re: Tragedy at East of Sweden in Broomfield today, Jamie Osborne, Sun, 14 Oct 2012 20:53:09
- I am at a loss for words, Chadwick , Sun, 14 Oct 2012 15:38:37
- Re: Tragedy at East of Sweden in Broomfield today, Nicole, Sat, 13 Oct 2012 23:44:01
- Heartbreaking, RS , Sat, 13 Oct 2012 14:35:01
- Terrible thing........, MI-Roger , Sat, 13 Oct 2012 12:52:40
- Re: Tragedy at East of Sweden in Broomfield today, Richard Buckthorpe-Cooper, Sat, 13 Oct 2012 10:39:54
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.