I have a great cs, since I've paid off a car, and have a housepayment currently that i'm current on, and everything else. I'm also on the dave ramsey plan, being debt free. I owe less than 10k on our car and 60 on the house and that's it! I plan to be debt free on the car by the end of this year, and the house in 7, and at the same time save up and pay cash for a 2nd car... and I never want to take out a loan again. after that forclosure I went through h-e double hockey sticks. and I'm done borrowing money.
posted by 64.213.82...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Buying a specific used vehicle..., Johnson, Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:27:11
- Read your post, No Snaab , Sun, 20 Nov 2011 11:53:10
- Re: Buying a specific used vehicle..., No Snaab , Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:09:13
- Well......., Johnson, Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:37:35
- Jeepforum.com, No Snaab , Thu, 17 Nov 2011 04:38:40
- One other alternative, No Snaab , Tue, 15 Nov 2011 18:41:22
- Re: Well......., No Snaab , Tue, 15 Nov 2011 05:11:16
- I actually know this trail and drive it often..., Johnson, Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:35:45
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!