NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
the wife had better be on board with whatever you buy or you'll hear about it for a LONG time. My wife is STILL ticked off about the time I traded HER (our) C900 convertible in on a 9000 and that was fifteen years ago. It took her a while to warm up to it but she absolutely loves the Jeep. Get her behind the wheel, that's the only way to find out.
posted by 68.40.170...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Buying a specific used vehicle..., Johnson, Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:27:11
- Read your post, No Snaab , Sun, 20 Nov 2011 11:53:10
- Re: Buying a specific used vehicle..., No Snaab , Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:09:13
- Well......., Johnson, Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:37:35
- Jeepforum.com, No Snaab , Thu, 17 Nov 2011 04:38:40
- One other alternative, No Snaab , Tue, 15 Nov 2011 18:41:22
- Re: Well......., No Snaab , Tue, 15 Nov 2011 05:11:16
- I actually know this trail and drive it often..., Johnson, Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:35:45
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.