I'm not able to trace Doctor, but Ragnar appears to have worked for both GM and Saab for some time and now he's with Volvo.
As for my request - actually, it's about Ragnar's DIEdit software. I'm working on DI/APC (Gen.2 and Gen.3: MY '89-90 and '91-92) and have troubles parsing ignition tables for RPM and Load (Tq) scale.
I'm aware of ecuproject, I've got about the same nickname there as here at TSN.
posted by 188.134.44...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Dr Boost and Ragnar Burenius contacts?, Siegfried, Fri, 20 Jan 2012 03:15:19
- Doubt either would help ya..., 85turbosled, Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:29:11
- Re:, Siegfried, Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:06:16
- DIEdit, 85turbosled, Thu, 2 Feb 2012 23:36:22
- No, it's DIEdit, not DI/APC-edit, Siegfried, Sat, 4 Feb 2012 10:13:43
- Re: No, it's DIEdit, not DI/APC-edit, 85turbosled, Sat, 4 Feb 2012 16:05:13
- Re:, Siegfried, Sat, 4 Feb 2012 17:16:35
- Re:, 85turbosled, Thu, 9 Feb 2012 22:56:29
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!