DI Editor? Sweeeet
I clearly haven't read into this yet, as my 91 9000 is still not running quite yet. getting close tho.
Im going to have a look now for the program. Sounds Entertaining.
posted by 173.180.8...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Dr Boost and Ragnar Burenius contacts?, Siegfried, Fri, 20 Jan 2012 03:15:19
- Doubt either would help ya..., 85turbosled, Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:29:11
- Re:, Siegfried, Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:06:16
- DIEdit, 85turbosled, Thu, 2 Feb 2012 23:36:22
- No, it's DIEdit, not DI/APC-edit, Siegfried, Sat, 4 Feb 2012 10:13:43
- Re: No, it's DIEdit, not DI/APC-edit, 85turbosled, Sat, 4 Feb 2012 16:05:13
- Re:, Siegfried, Sat, 4 Feb 2012 17:16:35
- Re:, 85turbosled, Thu, 9 Feb 2012 22:56:29
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!