NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Performance Bulletin Board|
Unlike diffs that use clutch packs to provide the locking action there are technically no parts that wear out in a Quaife - it's all gear surfaces. The only way you'd hurt one is not changing the oil, not running a 'correct' (quality) oil, or by breaking it.
C900 mantra dictates that every other part in the gearbox will break before you break the diff.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Quaiffe LSD "average" lifespan?, SRS900S, Fri, 30 Mar 2012 19:19:53
- Re: Quaiffe LSD "average" lifespan?, GM, Thu, 12 Apr 2012 12:34:09
- Do these fit the autoboxes too?, SRS900S, Sun, 8 Apr 2012 16:41:18
- Forever?, ELaw , Tue, 3 Apr 2012 18:05:35
- Re: Quaiffe LSD "average" lifespan?, dref, Mon, 2 Apr 2012 19:58:44
- There are no wear parts in a Quaife, DrewP , Mon, 2 Apr 2012 10:29:08
- Quaife offers lifetime warranty, Paul'sAero, Sat, 31 Mar 2012 00:28:09
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.