c'mon kiddies . been doing this tunning race cars and motos.. mine mostly :-) since '68 won some too.
A LOT the stuff here on these open mouth forums is largely hype and or dreams. Saab tuners are sadly small efforts, eking out a living.. barely.. say what? 2 maybe 3 remaining open/able to pay their rents currently.
Kudos to them for trying though, it IS a tough slog.
Pointless as a business venture though IMO.. but that's just digression.
What amazes me are the fools who think their 15 /20 year old clunker.. bought for 10 cents on the $ ! is easily turned into a 'world beater', just a few add-on bits is all that's needed.. right ? 200+ k's on the odometer is completely irrelevant.
Sadly 'beater' remains the most apt descriptor.
Dunno how many times I've heard/read HERE over the last 15 years, of fools thinking they will chase down and humiliate M3 & M5 drivers.
Sure, fill yer boots kids.. on your way to the 7/11.
Enthusiasm is admirable but being a Sychophant is not.
posted by 207.6.239...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 2001 Aero 2.3l rebuild update, saabsince 93b , Fri, 9 Mar 2012 08:36:24
- Jealous Re: 2001 Aero 2.3l rebuild update, Paul'sAero, Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:25:08
- Re: 2001 Aero 2.3l rebuild phantasy, dref, Fri, 9 Mar 2012 19:44:18
- Re: 2001 Aero 2.3l rebuild phantasy, Fred's Alter Ego, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:36:59
- Fred please read, ryan, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 08:32:42
- Fred please read, ryan, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 08:25:03
- NICE, saabsince 93b , Fri, 9 Mar 2012 20:09:54
- Re: NICE, John G, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 07:51:51
- Re: NICE, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 9 Mar 2012 20:56:42
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!