NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Performance Bulletin Board|
Looks like DERF has some reading comprehension deficiencies as well. I never claimed a specific HP reading. At the beginning of the post I related what my ScanGauge now says as compared to what I use to get. Scangauge uses torque, fuel flow, load and other parameters from the ECU and come up with an HP number. Not a real dyno of any sort.
At the end of the post I again mention HP and say it must be 275 or maybe more......
the point is I am happy with the engine. Works well for me and makes the 95 Aero more fun to drive and with plenty of power. I don't want stage 3.
The 95 is my car to get me from A to B, with air, radio, comfort and safety whether on business or whatever.
If I want to have fun, I drive my 1973 Porsche that weights 2170 lbs. [on a certified scale] and produces 220 HP [dyno tested]. That is less than half the weight of the Saab...........I better not throw out too many numbers as I may bet another "Naive" attack!!1
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 2001 Aero 2.3l rebuild update, saabsince 93b , Fri, 9 Mar 2012 08:36:24
- Jealous Re: 2001 Aero 2.3l rebuild update, Paul'sAero, Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:25:08
- Re: 2001 Aero 2.3l rebuild phantasy, dref, Fri, 9 Mar 2012 19:44:18
- Re: 2001 Aero 2.3l rebuild phantasy, Fred's Alter Ego, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:36:59
- Fred please read, ryan, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 08:32:42
- Fred please read, ryan, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 08:25:03
- NICE, saabsince 93b , Fri, 9 Mar 2012 20:09:54
- Re: NICE, John G, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 07:51:51
- Re: NICE, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 9 Mar 2012 20:56:42
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.