Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
My stepdad refers to it as the "evil eye". :) Never fails to back them off.
posted by 24.52.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Wazup with those fog lights ..., AudiPutz, Wed, 30 Jan 2002 21:04:56
- Sometimes they hurt longer range visibiliy, Schu, Fri, 1 Feb 2002 07:39:21
- Fog lights at night, Rob Catron, Fri, 1 Feb 2002 00:19:38
- I'm only bothered by normally IF...., Jon , Fri, 1 Feb 2002 00:10:00
- First time in my life hear someones complain (more), ThomasY, Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:25:04
- They don't bother me, Guy, Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:04:36
- "Fog light twits"..., keeton, Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:01:31
- Re: Wazup with those fog lights ..., John Davies, Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:01:18
- Re: Wazup with those fog lights ..., Bob in PA, Thu, 31 Jan 2002 06:57:22
- Re: Wazup with those fog lights ..., CraigU, Thu, 31 Jan 2002 06:57:01
- I drive with them on all the time, nickR, Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:18:14
- Re: Wazup with those fog lights ..., Lou, Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:04:38
- dunno, live in the same area, see them all the time, Pat Hurley, Wed, 30 Jan 2002 21:46:01
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!