NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Similar issues and frustrations over six months. Finally switched out the Trionic for a used one. Ten weeks later (city driving) all is good. 2001 6cyl SE
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Unpredictable terrible performance -- help!, Zack, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:48:30
- Re: Unpredictable terrible performance -- help!, Shauno, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:22:56
- Re: Unpredictable terrible performance -- help!, Dean, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 07:58:39
- Flaky TB, dmz789qqq, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:01:43
- take it to a Saab tech and stop guessing, Dag, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 05:31:59
- Re: Unpredictable terrible performance -- help!, jeff02 , Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:26:40
- Re: Unpredictable terrible performance -- help!, AdamSAAB2kAero, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:18:00
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.