NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
If it is not the linkage, there are cases where (I have read) there is a clip that lets go in the trans and reverse will not go in (Mainly Aeros). I have one like that in an 01 aero. I thought it was linkage, tried the adjustment with no luck. The car as to be moving slightly backward to get into reverse from 3rd (or other gear) nearly 100% of the time. I purchased a used trans and was going to put it in, but got so I can get it pretty easy as long as the car is moving backward even just a little bit.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Manual trans won't shift into reverse, intermittent, AeroLady, Fri, 18 Nov 2011 06:16:03
- Re: Manual trans won't shift into reverse, intermittent, AeroLady, Tue, 22 Nov 2011 17:30:14
- Re: Manual trans won't shift into reverse, intermittent, jeff02 , Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:19:14
- Re: Manual trans won't shift into reverse, intermittent, andym, Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:52:26
- shift to R right before coming to stop. nm, Norm95, Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:13:00
- Re: Manual trans won't shift into reverse, intermittent, turrbo , Fri, 18 Nov 2011 09:57:28
- I think it is somewhat normal ..., dmz789qqq, Fri, 18 Nov 2011 07:55:27
- Linkage... or clutch, Noel , Fri, 18 Nov 2011 06:57:48
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.