NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Doug (below) mentioned Zimmerman Z-coat rotors. Though I haven't installed them on my Saab, my brother and I have had very good results with the Z-coat rotors in the past. I just put a set on my '89 BMW. If my brother's experience is any indicator, I'm expecting years of rust-free, warp-free use.
Does Zimmerman make rotors for your car?
I put Brembo rotors on my 9000 Aero and, though they weren't coated with any anti-corrosion material, I painted the non-friction surfaces with high-temp flat black paint. They served me well in the snowy parts of northern California (admittedly not as harsh a climate or salt environment as many other places) for years before I sold the car.
posted by 71.193.7...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Akebonos, JeffSm, Thu, 10 May 2012 10:39:08
- Big difference in OE and aftermarket Akebonos, dmz789qqq, Sun, 13 May 2012 07:37:17
- I don't care for Akebonos, Jody, Fri, 11 May 2012 09:56:53
- Zimmerman?, PGAero , Fri, 11 May 2012 09:19:01
- Re: Akebonos, Dean, Thu, 10 May 2012 16:00:47
- Bad experience with R1 Concepts rotors, dmz789qqq, Thu, 10 May 2012 13:11:06
- Picture., dmz789qqq, Thu, 10 May 2012 16:09:11
- R1, Paul in NM, Thu, 10 May 2012 12:47:43
- Re: R1, Gary G, Fri, 11 May 2012 18:55:58
- R1 rears, Paul in NM, Thu, 10 May 2012 12:53:24
- R1 Concepts, Keith B, Thu, 10 May 2012 12:19:01
- Re: Akebonos, AdamSAAB2kAero, Thu, 10 May 2012 12:11:34
- R1 Concepts?, Tulsaab , Thu, 10 May 2012 11:49:24
- Plated Rotors, dmz789qqq, Thu, 10 May 2012 10:58:06
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.