thanks on acknowledging photo request. I know you're a busy bee, but I didn't know you're that busy - I thought you moved to Hawaii on winter vacation :)
As for the local search among this BB: I've already tried that with all the dings and whistles I'm capable of and it only comes with posts with GM part number and price tags at different online shops. I even started thinking that the part number should be the same for all the buicks and caddies (since all of them go under GM), but Lincoln is Ford! And lincoln's p/n must be different, right?
Anyway, thanks a lot for your input!
posted by 188.134.44...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What am I doing wrong?, Siegfried, Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:46:09
- zig, i have a m/c loose in my storage, i can take..., baggsly , Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:14:10
- Yes, I like! VERY LIKE! (+JohnG), Siegfried, Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:49:24
- Pictures, as promised., John G, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:33:25
- Re: Pictures, as promised., John G, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:38:52
- John, that's excellent!, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:26:09
- Re: Pictures, as promised., John G, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:06:27
- ack'd, please hold on (n/m), Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:43:09
- TC valves, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:53:54
- Re: TC valves, John G, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 15:39:34
- + couple of C900 MC photos request, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:19:20
- EPC.7b - that's abs, not tc valve block (n/m), Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:07:00
- TC and ABS valves, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:00:15
- search for P/N 25528382, Saab Junkie , Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:51:55
- Reatta?, Jon , Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:57:32
- Re:, Siegfried, Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:40:40
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!