Alright, check that link for the new photos. I got a closer look at the 9k mc and the tc valve block is there behind the abs one. Your photo must be off a non-tcs car. There's one line that comes off it and goes down behind the mc but I can't really tell where it goes. You'd really need to go the mc off a 9k for a thorough look.
One thing I did notice is both mcs are made of two parts. The foreward part where the abs brake lines go and a back part where it mounts to the car (tc block mounts to the back part). The back part is a lot bigger on the 9k mc and there'd be no way to mount the tc block to the c900 mc the way its on the 9k. You MIGHT be able to frankenstien the them together using the 9k rear and c900 front. The brake lines would still move foreward but they would be closer than if you were to use the 9k mc.
posted by 70.162.23...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What am I doing wrong?, Siegfried, Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:46:09
- zig, i have a m/c loose in my storage, i can take..., baggsly , Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:14:10
- Yes, I like! VERY LIKE! (+JohnG), Siegfried, Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:49:24
- Pictures, as promised., John G, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:33:25
- Re: Pictures, as promised., John G, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:38:52
- John, that's excellent!, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:26:09
- Re: Pictures, as promised., John G, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:06:27
- ack'd, please hold on (n/m), Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:43:09
- TC valves, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:53:54
- Re: TC valves, John G, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 15:39:34
- + couple of C900 MC photos request, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:19:20
- EPC.7b - that's abs, not tc valve block (n/m), Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:07:00
- TC and ABS valves, Siegfried, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:00:15
- search for P/N 25528382, Saab Junkie , Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:51:55
- Reatta?, Jon , Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:57:32
- Re:, Siegfried, Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:40:40
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!