The free report shows it came to FL in 1998 with about 20,000 miles. So, it has been driven about 3,000 miles in the past 11 years. Must have sat near some salt water or maybe in salt water. ha-ha. It would be a good parts car but after sitting so long, many of the plastic/rubber parts are bad. I think they should have taken the $2400.
posted by 67.187.49...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 95 CSE with 23k on the Bay, GPost, Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:37:32
- Rear sway bar is literally rotting away!, turrbo , Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:18:10
- Re: 95 CSE with 23k on the Bay, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:15:12
- Something is not right, Mike Johnson, Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:59:52
- Re: 95 CSE with 23k on the Bay, GPost, Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:41:21
- wow., vtsnaab , Fri, 20 Nov 2009 07:45:34
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!