NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
Still have no boost on my 1997 9000cse. Replaced the DCI and seem to have fixed my stalling problem, (car would just die while driving). Now when I try to accelerate, the fuel seems to shut down and an awful odor of fuel comes into the car. If I baby the gas I can drive the car all day. Is there an automatic shut off of some sort on these cars? Thanks
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Acceleration Issues, splice1 , Thu, 12 Jan 2012 05:19:40
- Re: Acceleration Issues, splice1 , Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:09:19
- Re: Acceleration Issues, T. Christopher, Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:17:24
- Re: Acceleration Issues, Danah, Fri, 13 Jan 2012 04:17:53
- Re: Acceleration Issues, Danah, Fri, 13 Jan 2012 04:17:26
- Re: Acceleration Issues, R. Frist, Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:16:52
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.