NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
Thanks John, my gauge barely makes the yellow, so I guess I have no boost. The wastegate rod is connected and I replaced some vacuum lines. I can spin the turbo blades, but maybe it is no good.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Acceleration Issues, splice1 , Thu, 12 Jan 2012 05:19:40
- Re: Acceleration Issues, splice1 , Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:09:19
- Re: Acceleration Issues, T. Christopher, Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:17:24
- Re: Acceleration Issues, Danah, Fri, 13 Jan 2012 04:17:53
- Re: Acceleration Issues, Danah, Fri, 13 Jan 2012 04:17:26
- Re: Acceleration Issues, R. Frist, Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:16:52
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.