My Craftsman impact wrench that I bought 20 years ago puts out lots of torque with the air pressure set at 90psi. It will snap lug studs on its highest setting (3). I think a lot of these Chinese impact wrenches are not well made and way over rated. 80 ft/lbs is nothing. My impact wrench spins that off immediately on the #2 setting.
posted by 98.87.8...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- The Lugbolt Wars,, MarkCNY, Fri, 11 May 2012 06:09:34
- Re: The Lugbolt Wars, Finally Won...., MarkCNY, Sat, 12 May 2012 08:55:17
- 3/4" Drive, DickT , Fri, 11 May 2012 18:37:15
- 1/2" breaker bar, 3/4" impact socket, long cheater., RayF, Fri, 11 May 2012 10:10:32
- Re: The Lugbolt Wars,, sm333ace, Fri, 11 May 2012 08:00:11
- Re: The Lugbolt Wars,, TML, Fri, 11 May 2012 07:41:39
- Anything that you can use to give them a good whack?, Bill Homer, Fri, 11 May 2012 07:09:17
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!