Pilkington is what I got year or so ago. That is supposed to be OEM glass. The rear window is Pilkington on my 1996.
posted by 198.40.41...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- cost of windshield replacement, DanaH, Sun, 12 Aug 2012 13:58:43
- Re: Precision is $270..., DanaH, Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:17:31
- Re: cost of windshield replacement, Mike A., Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:54:17
- Shop around., Noel , Sun, 12 Aug 2012 14:23:09
- JN Phillips - Are you in MA?, turrbo , Sun, 12 Aug 2012 14:20:29
- Safelite..., Noel , Sun, 12 Aug 2012 14:25:36
- Oem like?, dref, Sun, 12 Aug 2012 14:49:29
- Yep., Noel , Mon, 13 Aug 2012 06:45:34
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!