I have not gone as far as those other guys, maybe a five hundred mile round trip, but I would have no problem taking my 72 for longer trips, although with gas prices today and my car only getting mid twentys I think my maita with mid trirties would get the nodd. Just remember they are older cars and should be treated as such for long drives so limit thoughs 6000 rpm shifts.
posted by 68.39.140...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- How far would you Road Trip a 96?, jimmy, Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:35:02
- Re: How far would you Road Trip a 96?, AsherSPG, Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:01:24
- Re: How far would you Road Trip a 96?, Cheap Charley, Tue, 15 Mar 2011 01:47:20
- Love it!, BAAB , Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:58:01
- Re: How far would you Road Trip a 96?, Ray Kopczynski, Fri, 11 Mar 2011 07:03:46
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!