NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
maybe a Mastercard or Visa of a different bank, just in case. When I traveled to Turkey and Italy for business, the company AmEx was not accepted in some places, thankfully, I brought 2 personal cards (at least one visa) which bailed me out.
Oh, and I would recommend calling and notifying the card companies upfront that you will be over there.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OT: America Credit Cards in Europe.., AlS , Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:28:27
- Re: OT: America Credit Cards in Europe.., George K, Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:13:58
- Re: OT: America Credit Cards in Europe.., Kristjan, Fri, 27 Apr 2012 11:25:58
- Re: OT: America Credit Cards in Europe.., Bill Davies , Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:01:56
- Scandinavia, OKSaabs , Fri, 27 Apr 2012 07:52:08
- No worries..., Larry West , Fri, 27 Apr 2012 07:10:28
- Bring a second, backup card if you can, nateh89spg , Fri, 27 Apr 2012 05:12:05
- CapitalOne Visa, Bill Homer, Thu, 26 Apr 2012 20:40:04
- Just back from Belgium a few weeks ago, Chadwick , Thu, 26 Apr 2012 19:39:27
- Re: OT: America Credit Cards in Europe.., LI_Dave, Thu, 26 Apr 2012 17:30:05
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.