Can you draw out the circuit and post? If so, draw it as wired and include switch(es). I assume by you saying new wire to the panel implies the lights are the only load.
posted by 74.4.24...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Electrical short during remodeling (long), Don , Mon, 4 Jun 2012 17:43:54
- Switch to nuetral short?, Tootsacolta, Mon, 4 Jun 2012 19:13:04
- Re: Electrical short during remodeling (long), LI_Dave, Mon, 4 Jun 2012 18:55:06
- can you draw and post circuit?, nuotatore, Mon, 4 Jun 2012 18:50:24
- Re: Electrical short during remodeling (long), Snowmobile , Mon, 4 Jun 2012 18:20:07
- Re: Electrical short during remodeling (long), TML, Mon, 4 Jun 2012 17:55:44
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!