NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
they are listed on this site's Service/Mechs tab, tel. 925-299-0720. (I have not used them, but I would be interested in anybody's experiences with them). That said, it is getting harder & harder to find dealer-type shops that are willing to work on pre-94 900's.
Some of the problems you list might have an easy fix--- for heat, have you checked if the heater control knob is still connected to the valve (accessible from driver's side speaker grill)? Erratic door locks could be at the control module (underneath glove box), or maybe a failing or stuck motor or linkage within a door--- these things are now >25 yrs old. But asking a shop to troubleshoot something like that at $100/hr is going to get very expensive very quickly.
Posts in this Thread:
- Best Places for Saab Repair, Jeff McKenna, Sun, 28 Jan 2018 20:39:30
- JTB Autotech in Fremont, ryan , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 01:29:38
- Saab Re-Animator / Dale's Auto, Tim B., Thu, 1 Feb 2018 12:50:111
- Re: Best Places for Saab Repair, Jeff McKenna, Wed, 31 Jan 2018 17:52:281
- Re: Best Places for Saab Repair, Randy Thatcher , Tue, 30 Jan 2018 06:27:06
- My List of Bay Area Shops, Scott Paterson , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:12:301
- Re: Svenssons in Lafayette?, kenS , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 08:51:53 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.