NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Performance Bulletin Board|
Yes, 4.45 gears, LSD, the only thing left that you have that I do not is the mounting of my 19T and some seats :-)
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 9000 meets Porsche at the track video, JZW , Sat, 24 Sep 2011 07:29:25
- Re: 9000 meets Porsche at the track video, GM, Sun, 25 Sep 2011 19:28:30
- This reminds me of..., Kurt, Sun, 25 Sep 2011 15:58:41
- The view from my car :), Jonathan Scupin , Sun, 25 Sep 2011 08:53:03
- Re: 9000 meets Porsche at the track video, KevinC, Sat, 24 Sep 2011 12:05:42
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.