Indeed, I was of the impression that those reproduction Viggen rims are no better or worse than the originals as far as strength is concerned.
posted by 75.37.61...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Rim recomendations, Drake, Mon, 19 Sep 2011 16:41:55
- What about these..., Drake, Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:04:44
- Re: Rim recomendations, Ben S., Sat, 24 Sep 2011 04:20:16
- Re: Rim recomendations, SRS900S, Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:13:49
- edit, SRS900S, Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:15:59
- Consider having your rims reconditioned ??, BobD, Mon, 19 Sep 2011 22:02:25
- Re: Rim recomendations, nwas, Mon, 19 Sep 2011 19:19:19
- Bigger != Better, Drake, Tue, 20 Sep 2011 07:29:09
- weight, nwas, Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:08:18
- FWIW I am seriously considering the...., Drake, Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:01:20
- Disagree...., GM, Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:44:24
- Re: weight, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:43:27
- Re: weight, nwas, Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:35:41
- Re: weight, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:22:19
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!