NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Performance Bulletin Board|
and seeing if they could re-tune and/or de-tune your existing box?
Or, perhaps they have a "trade-in" program where they could get yours back and offer something more in line with your wants?
I don't know if they do that or have any such options, but it might be worth a try so you can have the comfort level you want behind the product.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Want to limit boost on c900, Per, Fri, 13 Jul 2012 17:35:48
- It's the P pot, I had this issue with the SD APC too..., Saab Junkie , Sat, 21 Jul 2012 09:01:49
- Re: Want to limit boost on c900, Landjet , Mon, 16 Jul 2012 20:52:24
- Checked your plugs? I had that exact problem, nicknick , Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:03:34
- do you have a 3.0 bar FPR?, Notnoel , Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:07:07
- Re: Want to limit boost on c900, Cark, Fri, 13 Jul 2012 20:20:18
- Re: Want to limit boost on c900, Per, Sat, 14 Jul 2012 09:22:12
- Are you running premium fuel? that will make large dif, aka oldsaab, Thu, 9 Aug 2012 17:16:24
- if it's an SD APC, what about contacting them..., Baggsly , Sat, 14 Jul 2012 10:09:15
- SD, Cark, Sat, 14 Jul 2012 21:27:34
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.