NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Performance Bulletin Board|
This is from Aerowhead (thanks to him for his wisdom):
There are 3 pots that are adjustable, P, K and F. You leave the K alone.
You can back off counter clockwise on the F and that will reduce what boost knocks back to, you can back off on the P and that will reduce the total amount of boost you ever want to see. P is sensitive.
From me (Saab Junkie): I have never had to change the F (or K). Dialing down the P very slightly has always allowed me to change boost from about 15-22 PSI as my mods and clutch condition allow. I notice no significant change in turbo lag, just a decent change in max boost.
best of luck!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Want to limit boost on c900, Per, Fri, 13 Jul 2012 17:35:48
- It's the P pot, I had this issue with the SD APC too..., Saab Junkie , Sat, 21 Jul 2012 09:01:49
- Re: Want to limit boost on c900, Landjet , Mon, 16 Jul 2012 20:52:24
- Checked your plugs? I had that exact problem, nicknick , Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:03:34
- do you have a 3.0 bar FPR?, Notnoel , Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:07:07
- Re: Want to limit boost on c900, Cark, Fri, 13 Jul 2012 20:20:18
- Re: Want to limit boost on c900, Per, Sat, 14 Jul 2012 09:22:12
- Are you running premium fuel? that will make large dif, aka oldsaab, Thu, 9 Aug 2012 17:16:24
- if it's an SD APC, what about contacting them..., Baggsly , Sat, 14 Jul 2012 10:09:15
- SD, Cark, Sat, 14 Jul 2012 21:27:34
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.