NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Also the 5231808 engine subframe bushing which I'll use on model year 2002 "center" was just shipped to me from eEuro. This wad originally listed as in stock but then was actually on backorder for a couple weeks, but they just sent it. No idea if they gota lot or a few in, but 2 weeks is better than 2 months !
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Replacing just the 2 rear subframe bushings?, Brian, Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:36:34
- here is a nice DIY on the bushings..., Savary , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 06:36:58
- Re: Replacing just the 2 rear subframe bushings?, RMinNJ, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:30:30
- re: Just got qouted $ 450 for all 6., Brian, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 06:55:50
- Re: Replacing just the 2 rear subframe bushings?, SWEDECAR , Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:19:20
- Yeah, it's doable, Chadwick , Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:52:08
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.