NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
I have my new 95 Turbo4 Premium. I've only drivien it home from the dealer (~30 miles) and on an errand this evening, but I'm impressed. No conclusions here yet, but the days and weeks ahead will show how good this vehicle is. Thanks to everyone for your comments. I did NOT buy the warranty. I registered the vehicle with my insurance company this evening, so we'll see if that's painful. As I said in another post, my '09 93 SC did not add a significant burden to my policy; in fact it was $200 less per year than my wife's Mazda5...but times have changed and Saab as a company is no longer with us.
I'm skipping the commuter train tomorrow and driving to work...DC traffic and all, but it will be worth it.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Considering Buying a 2011 95 Turbo4 Premium, PCFlyer , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:19:27
- Re: Considering Buying a 2011 95 Turbo4 Premium, PCFlyer , Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:52:21
- Re: Considering Buying a 2011 95 Turbo4 Premium, 900EMS , Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:06:07
- I am optimistic, Mike Johnson, Sun, 24 Jun 2012 16:39:49
- Insurance Costs?, EGD , Sat, 23 Jun 2012 09:50:54
- Why do you need the warranty???, dmz789qqq, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 20:48:48
- I have an opinion., John Myers , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 18:22:59
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.