NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Well, this is something - the hubcap arrived *this afternoon.* That's one hell of a coincidence. It was as described, nice condition.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Russ Parsons Classified Problem., camm , Sat, 12 May 2012 10:14:33
- Wow! Sorry to hear this; my experiences have been good, Notnoel , Mon, 14 May 2012 13:46:01
- Russ Parsons = Bad Seller, MarkusD, Mon, 14 May 2012 12:57:10
- Re: Russ Parsons Classified Problem., bill schultz , Sat, 12 May 2012 13:19:40
- Re: Russ Parsons Classified Problem., Bobwithasaab, Sat, 12 May 2012 10:51:55
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.