NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|San Francisco Bay Area Saab Club Bulletin Board|
Using Bradley's mention of World Imported I just had my water pump, 2 hoses and serpentine belt replaced there for my '96 9000 Aero. Dropped it off late afternoon and it was ready end of next day. The owner Eric Johnson is a great guy and drives an '89 900 Turbo convertible to boot (no pun intended). Honest, friendly, great service and fair prices. What more can you ask for? I highly recommend them.
posted by 12.233.128...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Tarooka , Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:28:47
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, TD, Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:00:22
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Bradley, Fri, 3 May 2002 20:43:13
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Yves Apamanteus, Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:15:56
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Vicki, Sun, 28 Apr 2002 01:05:36
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Cliff, Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:45:05
- Marin, Scott Paterson , Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:29:08
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Paul , Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:28:06
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.