Thank's for the kind words. We try our best to service and repair our customer's cars properly. Twentyfive years have flown by and I thank all of our customers, past and present, for their patronage. Cheers, Peter Krebbers
posted by 63.198.20...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Tarooka , Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:28:47
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, TD, Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:00:22
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Bradley, Fri, 3 May 2002 20:43:13
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Yves Apamanteus, Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:15:56
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Vicki, Sun, 28 Apr 2002 01:05:36
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Cliff, Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:45:05
- Marin, Scott Paterson , Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:29:08
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Paul , Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:28:06
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!